AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
The aim of the Conference is to explore business model innovations in domestic and international trade. It will be discussed about various aspects of international trade in aim to identify which trends have the largest influence on the international trade as one of the key factors of the national economy competitiveness improvement and as well its impact on the positioning of companies on trade sector.
TOPICS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Adapting business strategies to new/developing international trade channels.
- Business innovations in domestic and international trade.
- Change in competitiveness and effectiveness caused by trade internationalization.
- Cross-cultural and international negotiations.
- Cross-cultural consumer behaviour.
- Development of supply chain management in international/global environment.
- Emergence of well-educated global consumers.
- Gains and losses in international trade.
- Global trade in scarce resources.
- Innovations in domestic and international trade.
- Impact of digital (r)evolution on international trade.
- Intelligent transport systems and international trade.
- Intercultural management.
- International knowledge transfer.
- International trade as national competitiveness factor.
- Organised crime as a barrier to international trade.
- Retail internationalization.
- Role of technology development in fostering international trade activities.
- Sustainability of international freight transport and logistics.
- Trade alliances.
- Trade barriers and free trade .
- Trade flows between countries.
- Transport and distribution management as a vital part of international trade activities.